Our engineering team has assisted aixacct in the technical support in the aixDBLI system.
The Industrial Line DBLI systems offers manufacturers of piezoelectric MEMS products the ability to monitor quality in the production process for the first time.
VERIFIED THIN FILM QUALITY FOR FLAWLESS COMPONENTS
With a DBLI system from our Industrial Line, you can test whether the piezoelectric behaviour of your thin films meets your requirements and ensure consistent performance across the wafer. All this early on in the production process before the films are processed further to form the finished component. Fully or semi-automated quality control lets you achieve outstanding reliability and reproducibility in your production. You can benefit from excellent production efficiency and maximum output, with flawless components.
EASY TO OPERATE AT ALL TIMES
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quality control of the separated film before further processing
- Differentiation between material faults on the thin film and component failure
- Wafer mapping enables homogeneity testing and delivers feedback for process optimisation
- Unique resolution of over 1 pm for process-sensitive monitoring of the most important parameters d33,f and e31,f
- Thin film and component testing in a single system thanks to a combination of DBLI and SBLI technology
- Monitoring of other characteristic values, such as breakdown voltage, leakage current, epsilon and loss factor
Our local technical support team has successfully commissioned a semiconductor
The NanoRaman system equipped with LabRAM Evolution being installed locally