MEMCAST is a membrane fabricator that specialised in synthesising thin & flat sheets of membrane. This is achieved by casting a thin film of polymer solution, followed by immersing the sample into a congulation bath. The video belows shows the complete demonstration of the process of membrane synthesis using POROMETER’s MEMCAST.
- Easy mechanism to attach/detach the coating support, allowing fast immersion in a coagulation bath.
- Automatic return of the pushing mechanism at the end of the coating length.
- Optional stop of the pushing mechanism during application to determine the length of the coating.
- Stainless steel 316 coating plate.
- Digital display to set temperature and read the actual temperature, as well as to read the set coating (casting) speed.One standard casting knife with 2 compartments (2 coating lines) and 4 standard coating thicknesses of 100 μm, 150 μm, 250 μm and 500 μm.
|Coating size||ca. 340 * 500 mm|
|Coating speed||0.2 up to 10 cm/s|
|Heating of the coating surface||Up to 80 ºC|