EFRD Rad XP series are designed to provide versatile tools for online/offline measurement and analysis of gamma spectrum anywhere, including marine and freshwater, ground and aerospace.
Rad XP follows SI’s state-of-the-art Multi-Channel Analyzer (MCA) technology to provide stable dose rate measurement as well as discrimination of natural and artificial radiation. It especially features low noise ADC, fast and flexible MCA, low power consumption, user friendly interfaces and high system extendibility. It has improved user friendly interfaces through extensive experience of user applications.
EFRD Rad XP is available in backpack version, underwater & vehicle-borne
- Reliable and proven algorithm for dose rate conversion
- Compatible with various types of detectors; NaI(Tl), LaBr3(Ce), Ion Chamber, PVT, GM tube, CZT, etc.
- No need of artificial isotopes for calibration: natural isotope (K-40 and/or Tl-208) based autonomous and continuous energy-channel calibration
- Wireless communications (CDMA / GSM / Wi-Fi)
- Data storage for more than 365 days (60 min. spectra)
- Built-in GPS
- 10 Isotopes trend analysis (3 natural & 7 artificial)
- SW: Geo RaMon (On-site operation tool) / Optional Post-processing tool for mapping to Google Earth (RaMon-Survey)
- Other options: Weather sensors, In-situ analysis jig, Built-in GPS, Package into IP67 rated resin case, Integrated solar power and other various accessories
- RXP 3N - BP: 3" x 3" diameter NaI(Tl) scintillator
- RXP H-3N - BP: Hybrid for 3" x 3" diameter NaI(Tl) scintillator & (Dual) GM tubes
- RXP H-15L - BP: Hybrid for 1.5" x 1.5" diameter LaBr3(Ce) scintillator & (Dual) GM tubes
- RXP H-3N-150P - BP: Hybrid for 3" x 3" diameter NaI(Tl) scintillator & 150 cm2 dimension PVT (Poly Vinyl Toluene)
※model BP is for BackPack design