MMJ has adjustment buttons & mechanical joystick for X-Y axis that allows movement within µm range. The Z-axis is equipped with a coarse and fine adjustment (10:1 ratio) that enables both quick tool changing assembly as well as precise positioning
- Manual movement via control knobs in 3 axes (XYZ)
- Additional mechanical joystick for XY with travel range from 0,35 to 4,0 mm at full detection
- Coarse and fine adjustment of Z-axis, ratio 1 : 10
- Tool holder for holding a piezo translator (e. g. PM 20)
- Tool holder tiltable up to 90°
- Stop screw assures that tool returns to focus level after descending
X-axis: 37 mm
Travel range joystick
0,35 to 4,0 mm
- Additional Z-axis stop
Part No.: 00-45-201-6000
- Magnetic stand M1
Part No.: 00-49-901-6000
Don’t have what you are looking for?
Request us to help find it.